How to change the router Lan name

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions
turbotim
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 20:58    Post subject: How to change the router Lan name Reply with quote
OK This has to be simple. How can I change the name my local lan connection sees. Seems the name I use the first time I turned on the router is the one it is stuck with. There has got to be a place to change it.

Thanks
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 23:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yes, in basic setup / router name

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
seksmeup
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
This thread is old, but I am also having the same issue. I have tried buddee's instructions, but all that does is change the page title for the router, and doesn't change my LAN name from Cisco25498. I've looked through the settings to see if that LAN name is mentioned anywhere, but I couldn't find it at all. Can anyone assist with this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: