E1200 v2 Disconnecting Devices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
deadpickle
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:14    Post subject: E1200 v2 Disconnecting Devices Reply with quote
I have an E1200 v2 router with v24 PreSP2 Build 21061 flashed. It was working fine until one day it was disconnection all devices from the internet. This included the PC I had hard lined to the router. I power cycled it a few times not resolving the issue. I swapped it for the older Belkin router with the default hardware installed. Worked fine and never disconnected. I swapped them back out so that the E1200 v2 was connected to the modem. It worked for a time before disconnecting all the devices. According to the modem the network was fine. Any ideas?
Sponsor
MongooseProXC
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
Had the same problem with my E1500 for a while. Build 18946 is the only one that doesn't do it. You could try that.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/site/support/other-downloads?path=others%2Feko%2FV24-K26%2Fsvn18946%2F
deadpickle
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
I installed the suggested build. I worked until I setup the static lease and ddns. Then it disconnected a few times. not sure what the deal is so far. going to let it run for a bit and see if it starts doing it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: