DDWRT VPN behind Verizon Actiontec

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
mkstock
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28    Post subject: DDWRT VPN behind Verizon Actiontec Reply with quote
Good Evening,

Let's fill in some simple details first.

Verizon FIOS
Actiontec router (basic configuration

Linksys E2500 running DD-WRT v24-sp2 (03/25/13) big

I need to set up a secure VPN using the Linksys. While I have followed the instruction set thoroughly for installing a VPN, the knowledge base is scattered for setting up a VPN to work behind the Actiontec. I'm using OpenVPN, and have creating server keys and client keys. It's the configuration of the routers that I need help with. As I'm not an expert in router configuration, I defer to the experts for help. Any configuration that I can gather for a successful set up and operation of this VPN, I will gladly form a knowledge wiki and submit it for the approval of the administrators. I will certainly put it on my own wiki.

So - Can anyone provide instructions for configuring the Linksys to work as a Secure VPN behind the Actiontec router.

Any and all help is welcome and appreciated.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: