chillispot stopping startscripts

grandflash
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:53    Post subject: chillispot stopping startscripts Reply with quote
I am using firmware-mod-kit to rebuild ddwrt.

My startup-scripts not getting started if chilli is enabled after boot. But after telnet and kill chilli then startup-scripts starts.

I'm using WAN based setup...
LAN and WAN is separated using bridge(br1 = ath0)
different mac id for ath0 bridge and LAN bridge(br0)

Tried AP isolation too

Another issue is if chilli is enabled and after reboot WAN ip is not fetched by ddwrt.
After debug , i found that udhcpc , is not running if chilli is enabled but if chilli is manually killed then the next moment udhcpc gets start.
Mad

I have applied every setting that usually work according to goggle search result. But nothing worked...

Need help
Sponsor
grandflash
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:23    Post subject: it worked Reply with quote
thanks eibgrad

It worked...its working properly without any issue.

And the issue i mentioned before, occurred even if i configure chilli with Internet at WAN and two ssid on recently released stock firmware. Anything related to wrong dns/dhcp settings ?

But your code , will writes new config after boot, as the wan script will be run by startup scripts. So working perfectly.

Thanks Very Happy
tineprogramming
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 22:09    Post subject: Re: it worked Reply with quote
grandflash wrote:
thanks eibgrad

It worked...its working properly without any issue.

And the issue i mentioned before, occurred even if i configure chilli with Internet at WAN and two ssid on recently released stock firmware. Anything related to wrong dns/dhcp settings ?

But your code , will writes new config after boot, as the wan script will be run by startup scripts. So working perfectly.

Thanks Very Happy

Can you please explain the details how you get this to work ? I was stuck for like 2 weeks now. I have dlink-dir860l-a1 and tried all firmware and it doesn't working at all.

Please help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: