WDR4300 LAN Ports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
pcburner
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 18:49    Post subject: WDR4300 LAN Ports Reply with quote
I am having an issue where my Desktop PC cannot remain or at times establish a Connection to the router. I am to ping it but when I type in the IP address of the router into a browser I cannot open or reach the webbased configuration of the router.

I have tried multiple things Prior to posting here.
I have rebooted the router several times. I have given a static IP. I have tried different Ethernet cables.

One Thing I forgot to mention is that Wi-Fi works just fine. It's the LAN ports that are not working. Another Point to make is we have just moved to a new Location where I had this router in stock form functioning for two years without a Problem.

I have comcast broadband, I have established the Clone MAC Address Thing. One crazy Thing I can't answer is I have a Ubuntu Server with an IP of 192.168.1.8 when I had the Server on the same HUB as the Desktop and type in the IP of 192.168.1.1 it would open a Webpage on my Server. I then moved my Server to the router now I don't or at least didn't have that issue.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: