Find correct sequence of files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
biabon
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:15    Post subject: Find correct sequence of files Reply with quote
Good morning, after discovering the DD-WRT site, it would be my intention to make an upgrade to my unit, but I could not understand the procedure, and therefore, if possible, I ask you for help. I want to upgrade my old. tplink wa901nd v1, used for years as a repeater, now I want to turn it into AP with a little 'more power, and connect it to a modem ADSL.Giunto in your download page, I find three files: 1) Firmware - WebFlash image for first installation 2) Webrevet - Back to stock 3) Firmware- WebFlash image. unfortunately my English is level translator google, and even with all my good will are not able to know whom or in what sequence should be loaded these files. I thank you all in advance for your help. biabon
Thank

GRAZIE, TUTTO RISOLTO, PURTROPPO MEGLIO IL SOFTWARE ORIGINALE!
MANCA LA FUNZIONE "RIPETITORE' E COME "AP" NON FUNZIONA.
Sponsor
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
La prima volta devi usare ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2016/03-02-2016-r29193/tplink_tl-wa901ndv1/factory-to-ddwrt.bin.
Quando il router già ha dd-wrt puoi usare ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2016/03-02-2016-r29193/tplink_tl-wa901ndv1/tl-wa901ndv1-webflash.bin.

Il web revert si usa quando vuoi ritornare a usare la firmware originale di tp-link.

Navigation

Jump to: