ASUS RT-AC87U NAT and DMZ not working on DD-WRT v3.0-r29621

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
rusyn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 15:07    Post subject: ASUS RT-AC87U NAT and DMZ not working on DD-WRT v3.0-r29621 Reply with quote
I flash my Asus RT-AC87U with a latest(asus_rt-ac87u-firmware.trx) DD-WRT v3.0-r29621 std (05/10/16).
Did 30/30/30 reset and could not make NAT or DMZ working at all. The only router remote access control works with port 8080 or any different one which I try to use for NAT. So it is not my ISP or firewall. Did a hard reset again and still not working. Used loopback script for firewall with no avail also. I read multiple posts here regarding NAT issues and seams DD-WRT builds having issues handling NAT. With all respect to programmers the NAT is a basic networking feature and it is essential to have it for me same as for many users but obviously it is not implemented well into most DD-WRT builds. I gave up and not going to troubleshoot it furthermore and will go back to manufacturer firmware. Sad Sad .
Sponsor
rusyn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not sure if I posted in a right Hardware forum. Moderator please move it to a right forum if so. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: