MIMO - Transmission Fixed Rate on WHR-G125? +Loosing server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
billbahamas
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 16:55    Post subject: MIMO - Transmission Fixed Rate on WHR-G125? +Loosing server Reply with quote
There is nothing listed in the help section regarding this setting. I have 4 stations. 2 stations with EnGenius NUB-362 EXT usb client adapters. 1 with WHR-HP-G54 in repeater mode and me with a WHR-G125 in client bridge mode. We are all hooked up from 1-3 miles over water to a WHR-G125. Everything is capable of G or B. Does anyone know what this Mimo setting should be?

Also I keep loosing the the server for a few seconds every few minutes. Is there some setting in my whr-g125 I should check? The others don't seen to loose the server. I don't loose SKYPE only the server. I hope this is not too jumbeled.
Thanks for any ideas.

Put in a pcmcia gold card and the server dropping stopped for now(I downloaded 2 magazines) so it must be in the WHR-G125 in client bridge mode. It has only been a few minutes but I'll keep you posted.

Last edited by billbahamas on Sat Aug 11, 2007 21:43; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
billbahamas
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 21:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
even with the pcmcia card it is still loosing server for 15 sec at a time and then coming back?
Any ideas?

DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 23:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
So far restoring my vista computer 3 weeks earlier seems to has fixed it. So for 4 hours it is ok. I must have been a vista update. I'll let you know. bill
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 13:57    Post subject: Re: MIMO - Transmission Fixed Rate on WHR-G125? +Loosing ser Reply with quote
billbahamas wrote:
Also I keep loosing the the server for a few seconds every few minutes. ... I don't loose SKYPE only the server..

WhoWhat do you mean by "server" ? What server ? Please clarificate that for me while I finish my last beer..........

http://69.175.13.131:8015 Streaming Week-End Disco. Station Ripper V 1.1 will do.
billbahamas
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 16:21    Post subject: Re: MIMO - Transmission Fixed Rate on WHR-G125? +Loosing ser Reply with quote
GeeTek wrote:
billbahamas wrote:
Also I keep loosing the the server for a few seconds every few minutes. ... I don't loose SKYPE only the server..

WhoWhat do you mean by "server" ? What server ? Please clarificate that for me while I finish my last beer..........

Since it could really could be your last beer before the hurricane hits Texas you better stock up before it hits and get a generator. By server I mean firefox or internet explorer.I could ping and skype worked. but no firefox.

DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 17:11    Post subject: Re: MIMO - Transmission Fixed Rate on WHR-G125? +Loosing ser Reply with quote
billbahamas wrote:
By server I mean firefox or internet explorer.I could ping and skype worked. but no firefox.

Oh, that narrows it down a lot.
billbahamas wrote:
Since it could really could be your last beer before the hurricane hits Texas you better stock up before it hits and get a generator.

Excellent advice, and I am goint to take it. I just got a service call that I need to take. I'll stock up on suds on the way home, and we will see if we can get your internet working more reliably. Rolling Eyes

http://69.175.13.131:8015 Streaming Week-End Disco. Station Ripper V 1.1 will do.
billbahamas
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
since I restored to 3 weeks ago it is ok now thanks, bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: