OpenVPN client Tunnel etablished but not able to reach serve

k3v1n
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 0:25    Post subject: OpenVPN client Tunnel etablished but not able to reach serve Reply with quote
Hi folks,

i have set up an ipfire server and generated a client. I set that one in DD-WRT under OpenVPN client up. The Tunnel seems to be working and DD-WRT get IP and also the pushed routes from the IPfire site. So the tunnel seems to be working, but i'm not able to put any traffic trough the tunnel. I can't even ping the tunnel endpoint on the othersite.

I'm pretty sure that this is a small thing that i don't find out. My Idea is something in the Firewall rules but i left all as default.

my config looks like this. The Tunnel itself should not be the problem i guess cause it seems to be working cause the DD-WRT router get's routing and IP information from the Server.

I hope someone of you is able to help and many many many thanks in advance to you!

//K3V1N
Sponsor
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can you ping from the router itself, but not from a client behind it?
k3v1n
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
from both sited i can't ping. Not from the router and also from the client. From the client i can just ping the DD-WRT tunnel endpoint IP. With TCPdump i also see that there is no traffic comming trough the tunnel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: