E1700 bad downloads after installing dd-wrt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
junk2142
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:57    Post subject: E1700 bad downloads after installing dd-wrt Reply with quote
I'm having a couple problems after installing dd-wrt onto my linksys e1700 router. Did a hard reset 30-30-30 before and after, made sure everything installed right so I think it might be some settings I need to switch around, but I'm not sure.

On very large downloads, I'm getting corrupted files, downloading large zip files for example and trying to extract them gives errors with 7-zip/winrar. when plugging directly into my modem, this no longer happens, and it never happened before, so I'm pretty sure it's on my router's end. Also occasionally large images will be corrupted when trying to open them, either the bottom half of images will be missing or it corrupts about halfway through loading the image, again switching to modem connection remedies this.

Any advice or help?

edit: I can no longer change the firmware on the router back to the stock linksys firmware, upgrading through the web gui does nothing even after a 30-30-30, any help?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: