[HELP] Ubiquiti Bullet M5 Titanium

asbhn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 16:08    Post subject: [HELP] Ubiquiti Bullet M5 Titanium Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I tried this device and upgraded it to DD-WRT but every time I try to save or turn off the device it goes back to default as you can see in the SS:

[/img]

I bought the activation key for SuperChannel and DD-WRT, every time I try to use them, it doesn't save.. keeps going back to default screen, nothing changes.

[/img]

I hope someone can help me solve this issue,
Thank you in advance.
Sponsor
asbhn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Since I haven't received a reply from you guys.. I've been surfing in the internet and found out that you guys don't support this device, unfortunately.

So I'm wondering, what is the best device should I buy from that company that you guys support? Or someone have tried it and with experience. I need it for a normal home use, not long distances, 800m should be fine.
mahodder
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 13:33    Post subject: Use Newer DD-WRT Reply with quote
TFTP (as explained in the sticky) a newer version of DD-WRT and it will work fine: ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2016/12-15-2016-r30949/

However, note where they say hold reset down on the bullet itself for 8 seconds I find my Bullet M2HP T actually takes more like 15.

You would use the version in the "ubnt_bullet_m5_hp" folder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: