WRT54GS V6 Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
csrussell
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:37    Post subject: WRT54GS V6 Problem Reply with quote
I was trying to flash the router to DD-WRT V23 SP2, with the micro generic package. I followed the tutorial and all seemed well until I flashed the device to the DD-WRT firmware. The power LED kept blinking, even after I had waited 5 minutes or so, and even after hard resets and the like. The thing is, the device responds to pinging, I can apparently flash the firmware with TFTP, but whether I flash it to the Linksys default firmware, or the DD-WRT, I can't get the web GUI to work. Punching in its IP (192.168.1.1) into a browser yields nothing. It won't connect. Any suggestions?
Sponsor
GunTolo
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
had you try to do hard reset for 30 second ? or try to tftp that firmware again.
28 GL+DD-WRT v23 SP3 Std
13 WRT300N v.1 v24 06-20-07
2 GL/SP1/200 mW+Hyperlink 24 db >> 16 km Point to Point
csrussell
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
I did try resetting it for 30 secs, it didn't even respond to that. Luckily though, I was screwing around with it (almost hopelessly) and after reflashing over tftp it with the prep firmware, it took DD-WRT! All's well now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: