WRT1900ACSv2 - slow speed on wireless and wired

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
buba1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:35    Post subject: WRT1900ACSv2 - slow speed on wireless and wired Reply with quote
Sorry if this has been answered but my google skills are lacking.

Just purchased the new linksys. Hooked it up and immediately noticed problems. Tried setting the factory firmware per a couple of websites with no improvement. Went to dd-wrt:
Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r31100M kongmv (01/08/17)
Time: 21:15:40 up 47 min, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

loaded, reset, and tried it. Immediately the speeds were good. Then, to verify, i ran speed test 2 & 3, and speeds dropped off. I'm paying for 10Mbps. I usually get 13-15. after the 1st test, i consistently get .8 to 1.2Mbps

If i reboot the router, i will get normal speeds again for 2-3 tests max, then back to nothing.

My account is PPPoE, I have set up both 2.4 and 5mHrz to Mixed, full 20, auto. I didn't do anything with the firewall.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Even if you can just send me to the right thread. This just sucks. I can live with the factory firmware not working, though it should since i paid for it. But I'm amazed that I can't make dd-wrt work! maybe i'm just an idiot and didn't realize it?

Thanks in advance!
steve
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: