Cannot setup WDS. Extremely slow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
jabenetti
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 17:32    Post subject: Cannot setup WDS. Extremely slow. Reply with quote
Hi, I'm trying to setup WDS with two Linksys E900 routers, both with the same firmware(now DD-WRT v3.0-r31690 mega, but I tried a lot of versions, beta and not, with the same bad results)

As I can see in wireless stats on the control panel, both routers get connected to each other succesfully.

My problem is that I get extremely low speeds in both routers with this configuration.
My ISP conection has 20 MB/s downstream, but with WDS active I can barely get 2 or 3 MB/s, in both routers!

I tried with repeater bridge and it works ok, getting full speed and without any problem, but I want to use WDS as I need IPV6 on my network.

I tried to disable wireless security and firewall in both routers, but I get the same bad results.

On the WDS repeater side, DHCP and DNSMasq are disabled and operating mode is set to Router.

Hope someone can help me. I used the search function on this forum but couldn't find a solution to this.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: