TP-Link 1043ND degraded WiFi performance since r29193

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
skrzypus2000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37    Post subject: TP-Link 1043ND degraded WiFi performance since r29193 Reply with quote
Hi All,

I have bunch of TP-Links 1043ND v1.8, which I'm generally very satisfied of. I had opportunity to test v2 and v3 of them, and decided to stick to old hardware due to better signal coverage and achievable LAN - WiFi transfer rate ... until DD-WRT r29193.

r29147 and older = 20 MBytes/s
r29193 and newer = 15 MBytes/s

The tests were done by copying multiple times 250MB video file using two different wireless adapters: Intel N6235 and Intel N6200 AGN in two different laptops. Operating system: Win7, transfer protocol: SMB.

I think I did everything user can do to eliminate the effect: tweaking Wireless options, doing factory reset, testing other firmware revisions. No change.

I'd love to switch to newer firmware for https web management, improved stability, and so on.
I would be grateful for any hints.

Thanks in advance
skrzypus2000
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: