Any new features implemented for DIR 615/C1 since r30371 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
edilima
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:06    Post subject: Any new features implemented for DIR 615/C1 since r30371 ? Reply with quote
Hello fellows,
I usually visited this forum at least once a day until build 30731.

Since then I've been out for a while so I have no idea about what DD-WRT scene is at the moment.

To be more specific, my question is about what is the most stable build for Dlink DIR 615 C1 since build 30731.

Additionaly, I think it's worth mentioning that I'm using build 30731 and I found it really solid and stable. No complaints about it despite the fact I can't use N-ONLY network mode.

I'm wondering whether or not any new features were implemented for my cheap router and whether or not the N-Only network mode bug was fixed since then.

I would fully appreciate if one could highlight what is the most stable build for my router at the moment and what new significant features (not minor improvements) were implemented.

Thanks a lot.

#DDWRTRocks
Sponsor
edilima
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 19:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Any tips ?
I have just downloaded the latest build, but I would very much appreciate if someone can reply.
ramblin
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
If you mean by the latest build being r31825 then I don`t see anyone posting on the build thread about it. Go there and post your results and be the first.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=308448
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: