Build 31924 Linksys-E3200, Qos Issues...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
native_tx
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 23:24    Post subject: Build 31924 Linksys-E3200, Qos Issues... Reply with quote
I just recently installed dd-wrt once again to use my E3200 for routing and qos, and once i had reconfigured my network and disabled wireless there was still issues with how either download or upload were struggling when using using htb and fq_codel, i've known in the past this has always been some issue but this time I couldn't get either packet scheduler(hsfc)or queue disciple(sfq) to work correctly. Even though my settings were between 5 or 15 percent of my bandwidth, the results would just drop over 45 percent automatically, but when used 0 download and 0 upload with htb and fq_codel then it would maybe a couple higher pings in the upload from 20ish to around 60ish then back down. I also observed very high sirq when stressing the cpu as i visually monitored it from "top". My results are from just using linux termial and a speedtest isp and speedtest.net beta, no one else on the network wifi disabled and no USB,samba,vpn. I realize that it is a e3200 but it still should be able to handle a my network needs as it is a simple setup and normally using hfsc and sfq would have been work for me, but there is a problem with using those too. I admit that if it is fixed that would be great but for now it will have to do the trick and as i have throttled the cpu to 600 from 500 just for now and will observe any usual problems or overheating. Thanks for reading
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: