The Outside Touch Problems of CC2530

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
monyar
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:53    Post subject: The Outside Touch Problems of CC2530 Reply with quote
Hello,
Recently I met an odd problems. Situation description:
I am making a door-sensor detection circuit by using CC2530 to connect a reed switch outside. The circuit is given below.+5.12.1
The diagram of reed switch is : when magnet is near,closing. Otherwise, breaking. The reed switch connect a 1M resistance to the ground. Using P00 and P20 connect the signal output pot of reed switch.
IO setting:
P00 was set to be three input mode, break outside and the rising edge touched.
P20 was set to be three input mode,break outside and the lowing edge touched.
Question:
When the magnet is close to, the P00 can’t touch breaking. (Actually the reed switch is OK.) but P20 can capture breaking every time.
The odd phenomenon:
I can text the signal output pot of reed switch by probe of oscilloscope. I found that P00 can capture the interrupt every time. However,the P00 can’t touch it after probe left.
PS: Not only the oscilloscope but also my hand touch this output pot,P00 can touch interrupt.
Considering:
Are troubles occurred by P00 which set to be three input mode?
I found a situation that when I connect a 1nf Capacitor with R11 1 resistance, P00 can detect outside interrupt.
Can anyone help me solve this troubles? Thanks a lot. Very Happy
Sponsor
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Your question has nothing to do with dd-wrt so this is not the right forum for your post. I suggest that you contact technical support of the chip supplier for assistance.

Please stop posting non-dd-wrt-related post on the forum or you may be considered as a spammer.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: