heeelllpp!! please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
martin.t90
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 21:26    Post subject: heeelllpp!! please Reply with quote
my set up

plunet hub one (main router) dhcp enabled
huewie hg635 as wireless extender through 1gbps netgear poweline adapter dhcp disabled
linksys ea6500 (ddwrt flashed) connected to plusnet hub one through wan on hub 1 and lan 1 on ea6500 as dedicated vpn router
my problem is when i am connected to the hubone i have my wireless printer set up and also a extenal hdd through the usb port i can acsess both devices connected to the hub one but if i try to acsess these devices when connected to hg635 or ea6500 i cannot acsess them at all no network discovery nothing ....

cannot seem to get a connection when setup ea6500 with vpn settings followed the guide to setting up a dedicated vpn router everything works till i plug the hg635 extender in
also my plex media server will not let me remotly acsess media when connected to ea6500
sorry its so long and probebly all wrong but im trying just cant seem to get it right can anyone please help me understand how this works with an easy guide thanks in advanced guys.....
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: