wr841n v9 (with DDWRT) chaining through Ethernet setup help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Kilroy5150
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 15:26    Post subject: wr841n v9 (with DDWRT) chaining through Ethernet setup help? Reply with quote
I know this subject has been brought up a thousand time but there has also been....a thousand answers and none of the ones i've seen work with my setup.

So i have 2 wr841n v9 router connected together (via Cat5 ethernet cable) and i need the 2nd one configured to receive data/internet both on Ethernet and wireless.

Oddly enough i have another router (with a lack-luster firmware) that already does it but i want conformity and i need both routers to be the same, in case one fails and i can clone a new one, setup and it would be quick and easy.

Anyone with this router knows how fast and easy installing DDWRT firmware is on it and how good the price are on these routers so....

.....who's got their book of knowledge out?

First router is already setup and working on it's end. I've got about %60 of it figured out but i need a full scope of "how to".
Sponsor
ramblin
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
I guess I don`t really understand your question. If you are hardwired and both setup as AP it should be doing what you want now ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: