Newbie Question on Archer C9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
jonatheber
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 0:10    Post subject: Newbie Question on Archer C9 Reply with quote
No making fun, please, but I have a series of stupid questions related to ethernet ports on my new Archer C9 modem.

I have successfully flashed my router with DDWRT, and the wireless connection is working fine. I have connected four pieces of hardware to the four ports - a Blu-ray, Xbox, receiver and TV. The router appears to not recognize the connection, and I suspect I am supposed to be doing something with the setup of the modem through the Setup (e.g. VLAN, Networking tab, etc). I did as much googling as I could think of to figure out how to turn on the ports to passively connect these devices, and I got hopelessly confused.

Can anyone give me some straightforward suggestions on how to configure this thing?

Thanks!
Sponsor
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is a Broadcom unit. See the Broadcom Forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: