Client Bridge with Virgin media Super Hub 3 and D-LINK 615 D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
dzs50
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:00    Post subject: Client Bridge with Virgin media Super Hub 3 and D-LINK 615 D Reply with quote
My VM Hub failed and I had it replaced with a new VM super hub 3 .I have DD-WRT running on a D-LINK DIR-615 D4 router in client bridge mode to the VM hub. This has worked fine with all other versions of their Hubs.
Currently the bridge works fine provided that wireless security is removed from both routers. The Hub3 has two wireless security options WPA2-PSK and WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK. Previous hubs allowed you to select AES.
I have tried all the security combinations on both routers but I cannot get them to connect. Are there any other routers whose version of dd-wrt would give a better match to the two VM Hub options above? In the past I used WPA2 Personal - AES

Any help here would be really appreciated.

Thanks.
Sponsor
dzs50
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08    Post subject: Client Bridge with Virgin media Super Hub 3 and D-LINK 615 D Reply with quote
Setting the dd-wrt wireless security mode to
WPA2 Personal and the WPA Alogorithms to TKIP + AES fixed the problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: