EAP-TLS loosing layer 3 connection after two hours

Greenleafs
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 0:45    Post subject: EAP-TLS loosing layer 3 connection after two hours Reply with quote
I have a WRT3200ACM running build 33345.

I have set up the FreeRadius server that comes with the build via the GUI, and have configured WPA2-Enterprise to back onto localhost 1812.

The client connects fine and everything works correctly, until two hours and one minute later, when the client looses all layer 3 connectivity.

The client thinks that it is connected correctly, it still holds its IP, routing and DNS settings.
If I run a capture on the client I still see STP frames from the bridge on the router, and I see ARP packets from other clients on the same bridge when they try to ping the wayward client. But there are no ARP REPLYs from the bridge itself. If I use Airodump I can see that the WiFi traffic is encrypted; so I am wondering if there is a lease duration issue on the RADIUS server itself?

I have run radiusd in debug mode, but nothing obvious appears in the output, nor in syslog, and I am now at a loss to debug it...
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: