dlink 601 firmware upgrade is not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
idk12
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 17:51    Post subject: dlink 601 firmware upgrade is not working Reply with quote
Hey guys, my dlink - DIR-601-A1 is on version v3.0-r33375 (09/19/17).

I have been using the same method to upgrade my firmware for the last 2 years via the dd-wrt web interface.

I tried to upgrade today and nothing is working. The version is still the same. The router doesn't even restart.

I reset the router manually via the reset button and tried again, but I still get the same result.
Sponsor
Alozaros
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
o dear !!!!!
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=311600&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=311642

TP-Link WR1043NDv2 -Gargoyle OS 1.15.x AP,DNS,QoS,Quotas
Qualcomm-Atheros
Netgear XR500 --DD-WRT 55779 Gateway/DoH,Forced DNS,AP Isolation,4VLAN,Ad-Block,Firewall,Vanilla
Netgear R7800 --DD-WRT 55819 Gateway/DoT,AD-Block,Forced DNS,AP&Net Isolation,x3VLAN,Firewall,Vanilla
Netgear R9000 --DD-WRT 55779 Gateway/DoT,AD-Block,AP Isolation,Firewall,Forced DNS,x2VLAN,Vanilla
Broadcom
Netgear R7000 --DD-WRT 55460 Gateway/SmartDNS/DoH,AD-Block,Firewall,Forced DNS,x3VLAN,VPN
NOT USING 5Ghz ANYWHERE
------------------------------------------------------
Stubby DNS over TLS I DNSCrypt v2 by mac913
idk12
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 19:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
Alozaros wrote:
o dear !!!!!
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=311600&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=311642

Thanks for the pointer. I tried to read the forum but didn't see those comments.

I was going to try via ssh anyway.

Thanks
willi67
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
Most issues display and rehearsed by clients are 90-98% identified with client setups or potentially outside ecological conditions and obstructions. By and large getting some fundamental data and doing some investigating can without much of a stretch distinguish and right the issue and resolve the issue. These gadgets function admirably out of the container and that ought to be our desires of D-Link as clients and clients of there items. You can get some more information from sovinco.Refreshing the firmware of a dangerous gadget preceding performing systematic investigating will just muddle matters, diminishing the probability of a handy solution.Most problems seen are mis-configurations, environment and or ISP Service related.
Before you overhaul Firmware:

FW Do's and Don'ts

FW Update Process

What Hardware rendition is your switch? Take a gander at sticker under the switch case.

Link>What Firmware adaptation is right now stacked? Found on the switches website page under status.

What locale would you say you are found?

Is it accurate to say that you are wired or remote associated with the switch?

Has a Factory Reset been performed?

Was a Factory Reset performed previously, then after the fact any firmware refreshes then set up without any preparation?

>FW Update Process

Was the switch working before any firmware refreshes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: