Enable/Disable Access Restrictions Without Restart?

WolfHunter1043
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05    Post subject: Enable/Disable Access Restrictions Without Restart? Reply with quote
I have DD-WRT C30-r33010M kongal installed on my Netgear R9000 and almost everything appears to be working the way I want. I upgraded to have more throughput through the VPN client on the router.

I use access restrictions for my kids. These include weekday times, weekend times, and then one for each kid that kills all devices all the time (like grounding them). On my last router, I had tomoato on it and it was as easy as clicking enable "John Doe All Devices Off" and it would suspend the internet until I disabled it. I have that set up on this router but when I enable or disable any of the access restrictions, no device can connect to the internet without restarting the router. Is this normal? Or is there a way to enable/disable access restrictions on the fly so to speak?

Thank you!
Sponsor
WolfHunter1043
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
So turns out the access restrictions aren't working in the first place. I still have to restart it when I make any change to the access restrictions page but no matter what they don't take effect. Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: