WRT54G V6/Problems with v24 RC3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
tomjohnston
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:10    Post subject: WRT54G V6/Problems with v24 RC3 Reply with quote
I upgraded to the v24 RC3 and now I cannot revert back to V23 or any other version for that matter. The progress bar just keeps moving and IE gives errors in the Status Bar. Also several buttons are missing for applying changes in the router. The button simply are not there and again there are errors in the status bar of IE. "statusbar update is undefined" is one of them. Any ideas on how to revert back to the old version. I used the generic micro version of the firmware as there is no router specific . I also have several tabs/buttons that say undefined. I haven't tried command line yet and was wondering if anyone has had similar issues with it. Thanks!
Sponsor
runcool
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
you have to revert to orginal firmware from linksys then go back to dd-wrt.
After this version, you can't revert back to those previous ones. **I could be wrong, so don't take my word. read the sticky. lmfao**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: