WRT300N v1.1 - Now supported! - See page 15

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
fastest963
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
i'm not exactly sure, but thats what was said on this post
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=34010

so that's what im told and I assume that he's right
Sponsor
fastest963
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
i just noticed on the DD-WRT Trac that a while ago, WRT300N v1.1 support was added, does this mean that in v25?? we will have support for WRT300N v1.1 or does this mean we have support in v24? because on the trac it shows that the v24 is not finished.

Timeline
http://svn.dd-wrt.com:8000/dd-wrt/timeline
look around 6/19/08
Osni
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,
Found most of the answers for my questions in the support pages...

Now I have another one:
In the Supported Devices page, it says that WRT300N v1.1 has 8MB RAM and 1MB Flash.
However, in page #15 BrainSlayer said it has 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash.

Is the information in the supported devices page incorrect?

Thanks for the reply.
kryptonite575
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
Osni wrote:
Hi,
Found most of the answers for my questions in the support pages...

Now I have another one:
In the Supported Devices page, it says that WRT300N v1.1 has 8MB RAM and 1MB Flash.
However, in page #15 BrainSlayer said it has 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash.

Is the information in the supported devices page incorrect?

Thanks for the reply.

This is my question exactly as I just bought the WRT300N v1.1 and would love to throw the mega build on it. Any information would be great!
imix7
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
what BrainSlayer said... it has 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash. i have mega build on my wrt300n 1.1, works great. i'm using eko's new TNG 9774 mega. make sure to do a hard reset after flashing.
binded2
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
question i have bought and paid for sveasoft
works fine lookin for something thats better thought
i want to test this out here

do i need to reflash to the stock firmware
or can i flash from the webpage on this router with this firmware runnin as it is now
switch
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's awsome to hear that this router is fully supported. Now... if I may ask... how well does it perform? Can it sustain wire-speed* traffic between LAN and WAN? Can it cope with multiple encryption types without taking a hit in performance?

----
* I'll assume wire-speed to be 100mbps since no normal end-user would have more than that available.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 22:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok im happy i finaly got it workin and stuff
ok so now im lookin to use the graphs but when i load the page it wants to download graph_if.svg
and nothingn shows any thing at all
how do i get this to show the graphs

i got that fixed now much thanks i must say that dd-wrt is hella better then sveasoft

i now wish that i had not all ready paided for that
Osni
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 14:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
imix7 wrote:
what BrainSlayer said... it has 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash. i have mega build on my wrt300n 1.1, works great. i'm using eko's new TNG 9774 mega. make sure to do a hard reset after flashing.

Thanks imix7, I asked it just to be sure.

I'm using the mega build and everything is fine, except for the fact that sometimes, when I apply the settings, the browser (IE7) stay frozen at the apply blank page (guess it's apply.cfg, or apply.cgi - I'm now at home now) and i need to go back or access http://192.168.1.1/

PS: I did hard reset before and after flashing, first micro then mega.

It's a great firmware, I'm planning on donate and buy the special version.

Thank you all for your hard work!
binded2
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 23:04    Post subject: for the graph Reply with quote
for other that had trouble with the graph thing here is how to make work

install "Adobe svg viewer" - http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/

its at the EOL support is only till jan 1 2009

i also read some wheres on here that if you use firefox that its built in to it all ready no need to use the adobe svg viewer
your2slow
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
First off I'd like to thank BS for all the work he has done. I've been waiting about a year for this to come out for V1.1.

Just 1 question about the mega file. I've installed and everything is working fine but now when streaming to my ps3 from either my Macbook pro, imac or Acer Laptop it freezes thought the streaming. Only started of course after I flashed to dd-wrt. My setup was wireless with linksys firmware, so I tried wired with the ps3 and still same thing. Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with streaming to their ps3, xbox after installing dd-wrt

Thanks again.
fierodough
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
How do you flash MEGA to a 300n 1.0 loaded with Firmware: DD-WRT v24 RC-3 (09/13/07) mini? When I try upgrade the firmware through the WEB guy, it only tries for a few seconds and reboots the router. The firmware and settings remain the same... ???
cbcarlos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27    Post subject: wrt300n v1.1 Reply with quote
Thanks again BS, anything else coming out for the v1.1. As well I have had no problems yet with these firmware's and if there is anything I can help with BS just let me know thanks again Very Happy
celiomotta
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 21:45    Post subject: flashing back to linksys firmware Reply with quote
can anyone please help me flashing back to linksys firmware? i tried using firmware upgrade from dd-wrt administration menu but it says upgrade failed or something and nothing happens, also tried linksys tftp but it wont find the router although it is set on my pc the ip on same range
kc6108
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:18    Post subject: Re: flashing back to linksys firmware Reply with quote
celiomotta wrote:
can anyone please help me flashing back to linksys firmware? i tried using firmware upgrade from dd-wrt administration menu but it says upgrade failed or something and nothing happens, also tried linksys tftp but it wont find the router although it is set on my pc the ip on same range

You can't flash back to linksys with this version of DD-WRT (or I couldn't anyway). I was finally able to flash back to the linksys firmware after flashing my router with eko's latest MEGA version ( http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/others/eko/V24_TNG/svn9856/dd-wrt.v24-9856_NEWD_mega.bin ). FYI, I found that eko's version is a lot more stable than the mega version created by BS (no offense BS!) found in this post. As a matter of fact, I haven't had any troubles at all with it. I ended up flashing back to it after I flashed back to linksys. It is what I am using now. I hope this helps.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 17 of 20
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: