Getting wallwatcher to work with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (01/01/09)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
slimprize
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:56    Post subject: Getting wallwatcher to work with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (01/01/09) Reply with quote
Hi all,

I have a Linksys wrt54G v4 router running DD-WRT v24-sp2 (01/01/09) mini. How do I get wallwatcher to work with this router? I have configured wallwatcher to monitor the ip of the router and have enabled syslog on the router. Wallwatcher is able to ping the router. However, I still get the yellow m on the wallwatcher screen which, according to the wallwatcher help means that wallwatcher is not recognising the packets sent by the router. I have select dd-wrt in the wallwatcher combo box where the router has to be selected.
What am I missing?
Pranav
Sponsor
wunderkind
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
I would recommend you post this on the wallwatcher support foums (if they exist). I would also verify what verison of DD-WRT they support.

Buffalo WHR-HP-G54
SVN revision 17084M NEWD Eko STD-NoKaid

Asus RT-N16
SVN revision 16994 K26 Eko Mega Enhanced with OTWR

How to get dd-wrt help
slimprize
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:44    Post subject: Re: Getting wallwatcher to work with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (01/01/0 Reply with quote
Hi,

You make a good point about asking wallwatcher. The Walwatcher site says that if I am using a third party firmware, then I should ask the maker of that firmware so I decided to post here.
slimprize
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:24    Post subject: Getting wallwatcher to work with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (01/01/09) f Reply with quote
I may have solved the problem. I let wallwatcher determine the router type automatically. It has identified iptables which seems to be working.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: