WHR-300N Doesn't Maintain Wireless Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
molder
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 20:02    Post subject: WHR-300N Doesn't Maintain Wireless Connection Reply with quote
I recently bought a WHR-300N router almost immediately flashed the DD-WRT firmware. TO my disappointment it can not seem to maintain a wireless connection to either of my laptops, one vista and another jaunty. I use WPA2 personal TKIP encryption. I also connect the Jaunty laptop to a university wireless network with no problem. All settings are default beyond the SSID and encryption. This morning I reflashed the router with v24 PreSP2 Beta Build 13064. This did not seem to help at all. Also my iPhone MythTV remote control app can no longer connect to my Mythbox.
Sponsor
slaveunit
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 22:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
You try reading through the other threads on this router at all?

I may be completely off but I think TKIP has issues for now. Try AES. Also try without encryption and see if its any better.
Grimreaper
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,

I used the same version on my router but now I cant seem to ping though a wired connection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: