D-Link DIR600 - V24 preSP2 (build 14896) - IPV6

senseless
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 23:16    Post subject: D-Link DIR600 - V24 preSP2 (build 14896) - IPV6 Reply with quote

UPDATE** Answered my own question..

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68395

DIR600 does not have enough space left for ipv6 support.

I'm running V24 preSP2 build 14896 on a DLINK DIR600 trying to get IPV6 support running for my local network.

Everything went well with the install.. This is a superb custom router software..

When it came time to toy around with IPv6 all of the FAQs/How Tos I found referenced radvd and ipv6 enable in Administration->Management

When browsing to this location I see no options labeled anything that might be closely related to IPv6 and/or radvd.

I'm assuming this version doesn't have IPv6 support? This is the latest build of DD-WRT that the Router Database says I can use. I didn't want to stray outside of that for fear I might screw up my router. (With 'Other Downloads')

I noticed that the ipv6 module does exist inside SSH on the system and loaded without issue. I was considering continuing to setup IPv6 and just attempting from console.

Is there a special version of DD-WRT I need to be running for IPv6 support? Or does my hardware just not have what it takes to use it so it was not even listed in the admin page? Any thoughts comments or suggestions are much appreciated.[/b]
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: