WZR-HP-G300NH arping and wol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC basierende Hardware
satuser
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22    Post subject: WZR-HP-G300NH arping and wol Reply with quote
Hello,
Firstly i am a complete novice in this area, (i have done a lot of searching in the forum but canlt find the answer i am looking for), so if this is a stupid quesiton please forgive me.

I have a Linksys WRT 54GL that i run DD-WRT v24-sp2 (10/10/09) std - build 13064 on and i can run some startup commands to script some pings using arping and wake on lan some devices using wol. all this is great.

I now have a WZR-HP-G300NH which i have to give me 802.11n and gigabit lan. I am running DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/07/10) std - build 14896 . I want to do the same commands on this but they seem to be absend from the /usr/bin directory. Am I looking in the wrong place and or if they arn't installed can I add them in some way or maybe flash with a different build?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
SU
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC basierende Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: