WRT160NL and problems with WPSM54G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
BloodyRaven
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:16    Post subject: WRT160NL and problems with WPSM54G Reply with quote
I'm experiencing problems with connecting print server WPSM54G (by wireless) to WRT160NL when using last firmware from dd-wrt page (build 14896).

From what I can see in router status wireless window, print server is constantly reconnect to router and then he is getting kick over and over. Passwords and settings are correctly set because when I downgrade router to build 14331 everything backs to normal.

So it's looks like a bug in new firmware.
Sponsor
BloodyRaven
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone know what to do with that? Is it bug and I should report it to someone or should i change some settings?
hynix
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
+1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
+1

Same here with trendnet tew. Comes through mc filter, appears for blink of an eye in the wifi list in dd-wrt. Then it was kicked out by dd-wrt and did not work.
The tp-link firmware give a stable connect to the tew printserver.
hynix
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 19:00    Post subject: Re: WRT160NL and problems with WPSM54G Reply with quote
BloodyRaven wrote:
I'm experiencing problems with connecting print server WPSM54G (by wireless) to WRT160NL when using last firmware from dd-wrt page (build 14896).

From what I can see in router status wireless window, print server is constantly reconnect to router and then he is getting kick over and over. Passwords and settings are correctly set because when I downgrade router to build 14331 everything backs to normal.

So it's looks like a bug in new firmware.

Try to change WiFi Security mode to WPA2 Personal Mixed. Helps for me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just got a wpsm54g and am having the same problem. Setting the security to Mixed didn't help.

If I change the security to WEP, it connects fine, but I don't want to do that because then I lose the N speeds (has to do with the wireless USB adapter I'm using)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: