Improve/Troubleshoot Wireless-G speeds on WRT610N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
mzinz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 23:54    Post subject: Improve/Troubleshoot Wireless-G speeds on WRT610N Reply with quote
I recently installed DD-WRT on a WRT610N v2.

At first, I had both G and N mixed on the first radio. This didn't seem to work well for either.

I then configured radio1 for G only, and radio2 for N only. The N radio works great - speedtests are good. But the G radio is really slow. Speedtests only come in at about 3-5mbps.

I found a lot of configuration guides on wireless-n, but didn't have much luck with G. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Sponsor
pix0r
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm having the same problem with the 610N. N works great but G is terrible. I just ended up disabling G on both of my 610N devices and instead bringing back an old WRT54G to serve my wireless G. Would be interested if anyone has a good solution that doesn't involve disabling G on the 610N.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: