Port Forward not working TP-Link TL-WR941ND v2/3 build 1577

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
bradgillap
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:17    Post subject: Port Forward not working TP-Link TL-WR941ND v2/3 build 1577 Reply with quote
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (11/21/10) std - build 15778

I have reset to defaults and reconfigured without any QoS. Just plain jane pppoe connection.

I have IP's and ports configured correctly on my machine. I was using a linksys WRT54G configured with the exact same settings before upgrading to this TP-Link and port forwarding was never an issue.

I tried using my wan IP with the port number to connect and I tried using my NO-IP address.

Using the web interface in DDWRT does work from outside my network but none of the ports forwarded are.

I turned off the firewall on my box just to be sure. I think this may actually be a bug.

Pinging those ports from outside my network just timeout. I searched the forums and google as best I could but didn't come up with anything.

I have been using DDWRT for a number of years now but I'm not an expert on every single setting within. Such as vlans etc. If you need more information just please give me a quick idea how to retrieve a certain log etc.
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Refer to the link in my sig: Port Forward Troubleshooting

loopback is broken in 15778 and on.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
bradgillap
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:21    Post subject: fixed it Reply with quote
I added

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j MASQUERADE

To the administration, commands section and saved as a firewall command and this fixed all of my port forwarding issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: