MN-700.... iNFo - EERoRs-HELP!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ajrocha
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 0:18    Post subject: MN-700.... iNFo - EERoRs-HELP!!! Reply with quote
ok so i recently hacked my Microsoft MN-700. i found one major problem thought!! i can't edit anything <System/Basic Setup> and the reason why i need to edit those is because i have "comcast" and my internet just shut's off and won't come back on untill i unplug the router for 1 min then plug it back in!! i have tryed to edit that setting, but when i do so all my router does is freeze, and i have to unplug it, and hold down the reset button and then it goes into recovery mode!!! so i really need some help! i want to know if there is someway to bypass this or if i'm just the only one having this problem!!! i will post up picture's soon on what i hae done to my router!! i put a fan in for cooling down the router, yeah cuz everyone who has one know's that this router run's hot!!! so please someone help me fix this problem!!!

sorry for making this post i have searched the forum's and kind of found a topic related to what i have posted!!!

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1649&highlight=mn700
Sponsor
Eko
DD-WRT Developer/Maintainer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did you follow the wiki?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: