STP setting for COMCAST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Red_Rhino
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 23:54    Post subject: STP setting for COMCAST Reply with quote
I was recently switched to COMCAST and noticed that the STP setting should be set to disable for Comcast customers, however, my internet is working just fine. Is this setting required or only used if there are problems with Comcast users?

Thanks
Sponsor
Ecoholic
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
Yea I think that is weird too because my service gets worse when I disable that setting as well... I am a home user so Dynamic IP... but getting a business line for my hotspot maybe this will change with the business line this will also be dynamic....anyone suggest static?
Packet up... packet in.... dd-wrt came to win... My router crashed...thats kind of a sin...I pressed and I back up...Nvram take the slack up....Try and play with me I got the Jtag for backup....Jump aroud Jump around
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: