Configure VPN for apple tv 2 on dd-wrt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
desibawaji
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:14    Post subject: Configure VPN for apple tv 2 on dd-wrt Reply with quote
Hi,

I have gone through the post and could not find a solution hence I am proceeding with this?

I have the following routers

1) linksys wrt400n running latest build of dd-wrt which is the primary router connecting to the isp. Here everything is working fine.
2) wrt54gl running latest build if dd-wrt VPN version. This is connected to the primary router via a cable.

I am running a VPN client on the wrt54gl and I am able to successfully start the openvpn and ping www.google.com after are connect via telnet.

Also when I cat the /var/log/messages I am see the tun is initialized correctly no errors.

I issue is that I want devices like apple tv 2 and roku to connect to the wrt54gl and use the VPN connection, but I am not able to do so.

Kindly any help to configure VPN on a router behind a router will be appriciated.

The objective is I use wrt54gl as a router running a VPN client and all devices I connect to it to pass through VPN. And the wrt400n to use to connect to the net without VPN.

Thanks
Sponsor
twinvipers
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 22:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same issue here.....
Anyone have an answer for this situation.
nikko1000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
This article might be able to help:
http://pinpoint.es/1.5/index.php/vpn-on-your-tv.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: