repeater bridge on RT-N13U

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
npc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 21:57    Post subject: repeater bridge on RT-N13U Reply with quote
Hi,

Anyone had luck to get "repeater bridge" working on RT-N13U? I flashed it with latest beta build 14896 and followed the instruction on repeater bridge for v24sp1.

It appears RT-N13U cannot even see single wireless network in "site Survey".

Any help or hint is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sponsor
ksk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 15:11    Post subject: I have the very same problem Reply with quote
Can wirelessly connect to RT-N13U with computer, but it doesn't connect to the network to be repeated. It also only shows one network in Site Survey - which can be the one to be repeated. Sometimes it doesn't show anything (it should show 10 networks) and Wiviz Survey doesn't work at all.

Any hints or suggestions yet?

v24-sp2 (08/07/10) std
rouboxyl
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have same problem with a Aceex NR22 router. When I configure it to repeater bridge mode Site Survey stops working, it cant see any network.

Curently I have it set to client repeater and it works Ok, Site Survey shows the networks and works properly, but It was not the use I wanted to give it, I wanted to extend the WLAN acces too. Im only able to access internet in that mode. Maybe is a problem with some devices, dont know., I left a link the other topic here in the case thee are news or any answer.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=139313&highlight=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: