DD-WRT on Belkin F5D8235-4 v2 (N+)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
mlb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 23:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
mlb wrote:
2. In Basic Setup > Networking changing WAN port assignment to br0

Afterwards, PPPoE started working. Is this correct approach?

Let's answer myself: it isn't.

Everything works fine until next reboot or power loss - afterwards the router boots, but is not accessible from LAN or Wireless. If I do the 30-30-30, it works okay with no problems while booting (several reboots/power losses tried), but the moment I set WAN port to br0 (with no other changes) and reboot, it happens again...

You guys with WAN set to br0 for PPPoE, do you observe the same after reboot/power loss?
Sponsor
Mackeul
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 21:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have the firmware from Page 4 installed on F5D8235-4 v2033. I am looking to use this router as a WAP for some wired devices in the living room, but I cannot find the Client Bridge option.

I have successfully configured dd-wrt to connect to the main router as a Client, and have tried the Repeater Bridge option, but it won't find the main wireless with that option. So the questions are 1)Where's the Client Bridge option? and 2)Any ideas on making the Repeater Bridge option work?

Thanks,

Mackeul
rgb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi
Is the RTL8366SR chip supported yet on this device ?
b3du1n
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would like to se some firmware for Belkin F5D8235-4 v1, cuz this firmware from belkin SUX big time. Its a great router but no multicast support, damn like ferrari with a yugo engine...Wink

If someone pust a beta firmware for this version i'm willing to try it out and report back just to keep community on the latest info. Smile
blkweezie
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
I must be the biggest idiot on the net right now because I cannot for the life of me find the ddwrt firmware for this device, it does not come up in the router database.

help?
celly
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 20:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
BrainSlayer wrote:
the v2 (ralink rt3052) based device is now working and tested. attached the firmware which can be installed directly from belkin web interface.
features like nas/samba/ftp are included as well as 3g/umts support.

do not install any other firmware than this. the realtek 8366rb switch is very special. so use only the firmware made for this device. otherwise ethernet wont work

I loved that, many thanx for it.

Only thing I need is full wget, but i cant get it there, there isnt ipkg. Could someone please help me?
cosmo1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
ai have 2 pieces of belkin F5D8235-4 v2000.but ai cant enter in the setup meniu.it is any way that ai can rewryte the meniu on them?if ies haw?
sevenalive
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:16    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote
I tried to flash this firmware a few times over the course of this year. I clearly failed until today. I realized Original to DDWRT was what I need to flash. The other times I kept understanding it backwards.

So I got it flashed and updated it to: Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (06/14/11) std.

So far it's unreliable. The Wan connection will be lost for about a minute or some at random. Sometimes during this period I can't access the router admin interface. I did not have this problem on the belkin stock firmware.

I am going to try the may release and see how that goes, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how they corrected it.

PS. The firmware is in the "other downloads section", not in the database.
cosmo1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
where i can find a tutorial abaut haw to rewryte the original software on belkin F5D8235-4 v2000?ai ahve instaled linux ubuntu on my pc but ai dont know the comands needet and what programs for doing that.and ai have did the thing with nokia ca-42 cable

pls can anioane help me??
cosmo1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2011.11.07 11:48:45 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
ž~žfţ`xžŕţ xžx f˜ ř˜ţ˜f˜ Ć€˜f˜žf€ř†ŕ žţžx€žćřćxćxřfxćfţ`˜f˜ř˜ţž€˜`ţžxćfţ`˜f˜ř˜ţž€˜`ţž~žţfţ`řţž€˜`ţž`žţfţ`˜f˜ř˜ţž€˜`ţžŕžţfţ`˜ †˜ţ€€˜`ţžžţf˜ć˜x†€fffffffffffffffž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†ž†žžćfćffžfćžxţxfžx€ţřž†˜ć˜†˜€˜怞ŕţžxžx xž`€~`ć˜xžţf~`˜f˜f˜ţž€`ţžţxxŕţžžfć†fřćřřřř~žž`ć˜†`~x˜ţ ˜ž˜`f˜xž€žŕ†xţ€˜~`€˜ć˜žŕ†xxţŕžţf~˜ř˜ţ˜ř˜†f˜ţžxž†ćžž˜ţžřžřžřžřž ţ`žţ`ţ f~žf`xţ f`xţžxf˜ţž˜žxžxž~ć†~`žćfţžxć~žfţfřžžž~žŕžxţ˜ţžx怆`f˜†˜žř˜€˜f˜€ ˜žxć~žfţ`xţ€ć†ć˜žfćfţf`ţžćfţžžžžŕžřřžć†ć˜žřćć˜xţ†ţ f˜xć˜f~˜ććžćfţ žŕţžćć`~`ţž~˜€ţžř˜€řřžfćfţf`ţ€ć`žţ`fć˜˜fţžř˜†˜€˜xf˜ţžxžţfžţfţţ ţ€ćfţžžžćf†xžfţžžžžfć˜ŕ˜ć˜žŕf˜†˜ć˜ţ f†˜fţ€ţž˜fž``f˜ţžžfć˜ŕ˜ć˜ćfţžžžřćfřřţxxxxžćfţ€ žf˜ţ˜ŕ˜ć˜€`ć€ţ`ć˜ţž xćžţ`xć€xć†˜fţ€ţž˜fž``f˜ţžžfć˜ŕžţžţć~˜f˜x†`ţžŕţxxxxxxxć`ţ ~˜ž`ţž`€˜ž˜`~`ţžžŕţxxx†ţxxxććţžţžžžfć`ř˜€†˜`f˜x†`ž˜`˜ žf˜˜ć˜ţ žf˜ţ˜ŕ˜ć˜€`ž`ţ fžžţffžžřţžŕf†`ž˜`˜žć†˜fţ€ţ ˜ć˜†˜x憞€f˜ †˜€†ćţŕ˜ţ xžţfžţf†fć˜~`ž˜`˜ž˜řxć†˜fţ€ţžf˜†`ž˜€žxţž~ćŕžŕćxžŕ~x`ţ€řfffţ ţxxfžţ`žţ ţ€f˜€řć`fć€xf˜~f˜`f`ř˜ć˜žxf˜žţž†řř怞ŕţžxţxxx xx ţxxxxxx f`xć˜~~˜ć˜žž†žţ<fć†~˜ţž~ţžxx`ŕţž˜€˜fžf˜ž†˜~˜~~˜€˜ř˜˜˜fžţü`ć†f˜ţ˜ć€ţžž˜`†`ž`f†˜ć†žřřřžř˜ţ˜ř˜†f˜ž~x˜˜ţć˜ţ fž`ć˜~ž ˜ž˜`f˜x憞€f˜žxžxž~ć€~`ć˜xž†žţ†f†ţřřž`žxć˜x~``ţ˜ţ†ţ xžx †˜x~`f`ř˜ć†˜`†`žž`fžţ f˜ţ†f˜x憞€řžćž†ć˜`~˜f˜ţžxć˜x~``ţ˜ţ†ţ€ xćx †˜x~`f`ř˜ć†˜`†`žž`fžţ†f˜ř˜†f˜ž`řž˜~~˜ć˜žć˜`~`ć†f˜xžŕţ€~žxŕţ ˜~˜ć˜žŕţž`~ž€fćxţž~ć€~`ć˜xććfžţ†˜ţ˜řž~ćŕžx`ţxxx xţžž€ţž€ć†˜†ţ€`f˜ř˜ž˜xć†˜`ţžć†f˜ć˜ž†žţ†f˜`†`€f˜ţžřřŕž~žž~xxţŕ~x ˜~`ć˜xććfžţ žć`˜f˜†žř˜ţ˜ř˜†f˜ž†ć˜xţ†ţžć˜~~˜ć˜žćřŕ††€†xxţŕ††ţžţ˜昞˜ć˜~~˜ć˜žŕžxŕ†xx††ţž˜˜ć˜˜ć˜ţžř˜€˜f˜˜ţž†ţx~žxţf~~f f˜ŕ˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜ţ€`˜˜ř˜€˜ţžx昆˜ž˜ć€ţž~x†žţ ˜fžţ †`~†˜€˜f˜ţžf˜ŕ˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜ţž`f˜`ţžž˜`~`ć˜˜ţ˜ř˜ć˜žžŕţžf˜ŕ˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜ţ ˜ć˜`ţž f˜憆˜ć˜€ ž`ž˜f˜ţžf†`~fžţ ž~f˜ć˜`ţžž˜`†`ć˜~˜ć˜ž†žţ žć˜ŕž`ž˜ć˜xžŕţž~ţx~x €˜~˜ć˜žŕţ€x˜ţ ţxxž~ć€~`ć˜xććfžţ fřćfžćřž†ć˜x†ţžć˜~~˜ć˜€ć˜`~`ć†f˜xžŕţ€~ţx~x ˜~˜ć˜žŕţžx˜ţž†ţxxž~ć€řžf˜ŕ˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜fžţ ŕžx˜f˜†f˜fžţ `~f`ţ˜xţ†˜xžŕţ ć†fxćć `fţ```€˜~`žx˜ţžx~˜ţ˜€ŕřţžć~˜ć˜xć˜f~˜ććfžţ řćxć`fžfć`žćţ€†fćŕffž~f€†ćţž~fć˜ffž~f€žx†ćţćžřř†ž€ć˜fžţ ŕff˜f˜˜˜€xfć~ ˜ž˜ž`ž†žţ žf˜ć†˜˜˜žŕ˜`ž˜€˜žž`žřřŕţž~ž~ž~ž~ţ ž ˜ţ˜€˜昆˜ć˜~xxx†žţ ŕfćž~ćx†ćžć†˜ć˜ž憞ŕŕ˜ţžžćžff `†ć˜ć†˜ŕ˜ 憆`ţ˜~~˜ć˜fžţ `ć˜ć†ć˜ţŕžxfţxţž~`xžţřřţžžfćžx€ž˜xxxx˜xx€ž`~ţ €ţ xććţ ††`žţ˜ xfxfţxţfřžţ xžxf˜ž˜ f†˜ž˜ţ ˜†f˜ř˜˜˜ćx€ţxf†˜fxţx€fx†x`fžţ€~˜†˜ †˜ţ˜fŔžřxxxx†žţŔžf˜ć†˜˜˜žţ xf˜řć ŕ ţ†f˜˜ć˜ţ€ ć†`ć˜ţžžć`ć†~`ž˜憞€ć˜ć†žřžŕ†ř†~`žţ€x˜ţ ţ€ţ ć†˜ŕ˜€ţ xţŕ~ž ţ€ţ€žf†˜ŕ˜žţž~žxŕfžţ0ć~fffxŕžžž~fž€fžćž†žţ fff€ŕ˜ć˜`f˜憆˜žž`†ţžţff~ţžřf˜†˜`f˜x†`ž˜€˜`ţž†˜€˜f`f˜ `ć˜ŕ˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜fžţ fffž†ćffććžřf˜ć†˜˜˜žx~˜ţ˜xţ†ţ f˜憆˜ć˜ţ ţ€ćxxxxxxx ˜ţžx€ž˜xţxxxxxx†žţ ž~x†ž˜ž˜ţž~ć˜`††fžţ žţ ~˜€žřfž†ć†~`xf`žćć€~`ć˜`~˜ć˜ţž~ff˜ć€ţžfć˜~~řžřŕ`ć˜`~˜†ž`˜ŕ˜昆˜€ f`ć˜ ˜žř˜€˜f˜ž~ž`€˜˜˜ć˜`˜ć˜x†``fžţ`ćfřřţřxxxxxx†žx€ţxxxfţxxxx ţ ž˜€˜€˜žž†žţ x€ţxxxfţxxxx†ţxŔž†žţ x€ţxx`f˜xxxx†žx€ţxx`˜xxxx€ţž~ćž`ţ˜†˜~fžţ řŕţž~ž~ž~ž~ţ †žţ žć`ć†~`ž˜ţ˜憞€ć†˜ŕ˜žfffţ枆f˜x†`žxćř€fţ枆f˜x†`žxć˜ć˜ŕ˜ć˜žxf```€˜~`žf˜ŕ˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜ž†žţ xřžž`ž˜f˜fžţ ćžf~ţ€€˜f˜ţžžć`~xžf``˜ć˜ć†˜ŕ˜žž`ž˜řžŕćfžř˜fž˜ž˜ř˜žf˜ŕ˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜fžţ ŕf~~fţžžf˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜ţž`řžćć€~`ć˜`†`ž˜€˜`†`†žţ f``~˜xţž~憆`ţ˜~~˜ć˜ţžfć†`ţ˜ř˜ţžćć€~`ćřŕřžfć†`ţ˜ř˜ţžćć€~`ć˜`†`ž˜€˜`†`†žţ ŕf~~fţžžf˜ž˜x~`ć˜f˜ţž`ŕŕţžćx`ţŕţžţ`˜žŕćf˜ć˜ţ˜ţž€˜f˜ć˜ţ˜ž˜f˜ţ˜`~˜ć˜ć˜f˜ř˜††řffţž†f˜f˜f˜ţž˜€˜ţžć†`~f`ţ˜xţ†˜xţžxć†~˜ć˜xć€x昆ćţžć€ć €ćć€ć €ćć€ć €ćć€ć €ćć€ć`řžţü`†ć€ćţ€ž`ž˜`ŕžžřžţžx€ţxxxx ř žćf†xxfţ€f~†f`ćţ€xć†˜˜˜žxćć˜f`xţžřć†ć˜ŕ~ć ŕ˜ć˜f†žţ`žţ€ć †ć €ćžx†f˜~˜žŕf˜xţ†ććfžţ ŕ`~`ć˜ţ ž€f˜ţ`ŕž ˜€˜ţžţ˜€憆`ţž€˜xţž~f`ž˜†ŕžxţ†f˜€ćŕ€ć f€ć`~`†˜†˜žř˜€˜†˜†˜ţ˜`xć ć ffx†žţ †˜`ć†~€ć €ćžţ†ć˜`˜ć˜ffžţŕ ff~~`xţ ˜€˜ţ€x˜f˜fžţ†ž ć~fć ˜ć˜ffžţ†žžţ†ţřţžřţ†ţx~†řć~fć ć†f~f˜†˜ `†f˜f`~`†˜†˜€ř˜€˜†˜†˜ţ˜`xć~fćxćf`ž˜†~f˜†ţžřžř˜€˜†˜†˜ţ˜`xć~fćxć `ž˜†~f˜†ž ř†˜~xx ˜ć~†ć ć†f~f˜†˜žxţ†f˜fŕž†ţx~fxřć~fć ć†f~f˜†˜ `†f˜f`~`†˜†˜€ř˜€˜†˜†˜ţ˜`xć~fćxćf`ž˜†~f˜†ţžţž†fžţž˜fć†ţ†žţ ˜€˜ţ ˜€˜f˜fžţ€ž ž ć†ć~fć f†ž€†˜žžć`ž˜†řŕţž~†ř†˜ćx~~ŕ€ć`ć†f~f˜†ž †˜ćx~~ŕx~x `ć†f~f˜†žž~†ř†˜ćx~~ć~ćř˜†˜†žž †˜ćx ~x `ć†f~f˜†ž †˜ćx~~f`ć`ć†f~f˜†žž~†ř†řxř~†řfć~`†˜†˜žř˜†žţ`~€ć†f˜~xx ž†ć~†ć fć†ćžfff~ćffć†˜ţž`˜ţžxfŕžţţžŕžž˜†žf˜†ž€ f`ć†f~f˜†ž †˜žž†ř†˜žx†~ććxžxřžž˜†žf˜†žž~ž~†ř†˜žx†~ć`†€ž˜†žf˜†ž f`ć†f~f˜†žž †˜žx†~ć``†žž˜†žfř†ž~ř†žž~†ř†˜žx†~`~`† †fžf˜†ž f`ć†f~f˜†žž~†ř†˜žx†~f†x†žžř žř˜†žx€ ţž€ž`˜ř˜€žfffţfćţćxćžfž†ŕf˜ř˜†˜ž~ţ€ ţž€ž`˜ř˜€ćfžfřŕřxxx†žţ x `†˜ž˜ f†˜ž˜ţžř˜†f˜ř˜˜˜ćx€ţx~ţxfff€ ţxxx†žţ f˜ć†~˜€ž˜xţžxfžţ †˜ž˜ţžř˜†f˜ř˜˜˜ćx€ţxfţxffxţx€fx†x`fžţ xžxf˜ž˜ ž˜ŕţžf˜ć†~˜€ž˜xţžxfžţ €~`ţ xxž ~f`ć˜ff˜ř˜ffřf˜ć†~˜žž˜xţžxfžţ ˜ţxć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€ćf~`€˜ŕf˜€†řţ˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€ţžć˜˜ fxxx ţ x†žţ0˜ţxć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€f~˜~ţxxžžfŕřfćžţ€~fžţ ř†ć†~`ţžć˜˜ fxx ţ x†žţ0˜ćxć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€f~˜fxxžţž~fžţřf~˜ fxxxx ţ x†žţ0˜ćxć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€fć€ţž~fžţ˜ćxć`†ć€˜žxć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€ćf~`€˜ŕf˜€˜ć†ć˜ć†˜`ţžţž~fžţ0řřŕxxxžţž~fžţ0˜žxć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€f~˜fxxx€ţž~fžţ˜žxć`†ć€ţ xžţž~fžţ`˜†xć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€f~˜fxx ţ€~fžţ˜†xć`†ć€ć˜~ć†řřžž~fžţ0˜†xć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€fć ţ x†žţ˜†xć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€ćf`řfćžţŕ†€˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€ćf~`€˜ŕf˜€˜ć†ć˜ć†˜`ţžţ€~fžţ`˜~xć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜žřđ`†ć€ć˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€f~˜fxxx ţ x†žţ0˜~xć`†ć€f˜~ć†~˜ž˜ć€fřřřřžxţžfćžţžţ€ţ řžţ ~`ţŕ†xxxf˜ć˜f憞x˜ž˜ţžx˜ţž`ćžţ ř `~˜ŕ„xxxfžć˜ţžx昞˜ ţ ˜€˜ţ ŕćžţ ř€ţ `~˜ŕ†xř†ř˜ć˜ţfžć˜ţ ˜ţ˜ž˜ţ ˜€˜ţ€~ćxţ€ţ řžţ ~`ććţ†f˜˜ć˜ţf ć ˜ţ˜ž˜ ţ ˜€˜ţ xxćžţ řžţ řŕ†xxxf˜ć˜fćţ†f˜˜ć˜ţf ć ˜ţ˜ž˜ţ ˜€˜ţž~fxţžţžţžţž†žţ ˜†ž`ć˜xf˜ţžx昞˜f˜fžţ ff~fff~~f fćžf~fćŕff~~fžfćžćŕf~~f€xf†˜ř˜ć˜x†`ţžţžţž†žţ žćf~fţţ~~f ćžf~fćŕff~~fžfćžćŕf~~f ţ€~`ţŕ†xţŕ†` f˜ć˜ćf`ž˜ř˜f€˜ŕžŕxřřţćžćŕf~~fžţž~`ţŕ†xţŕ†` f˜ć˜ćf`ž˜ř˜f€˜`f˜†fţ˜ć†˜ŕ˜žž˜xţž`†ć€ŕţŕ~`ţf`ž˜ř˜f€˜`f˜†fţ˜ć†˜ŕ˜žž˜xţž`†ć€f˜`žx˜ţžć˜`ć˜~~˜ć˜ţžţž~ţžţž˜†˜ŕ˜žž˜xţž`†ć€f˜`†x˜ţžć˜`ć˜~~˜ć˜ţžţž~ţžţžţžţž†žţ †~žžć˜`ć˜~~˜ć˜ţžţž~ţžţžţžţž†žţ

ai have any chance to fix this ruter ever??
j_saade25
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if the F5D8235-4 v2 DD-WRT firmware supports USB printing. Any information on this?

Thank you
zaubara
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
j_saade25 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if the F5D8235-4 v2 DD-WRT firmware supports USB printing. Any information on this?

Thank you

I think it should/could!
I just bought a new printer, and I get that in dmesg:

<6>usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
<6>usb 1-1: new high speed USB device using dwc_otg and address 2
<6>usb 1-1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
<6>usblp0: USB Bidirectional printer dev 2 if 1 alt 0 proto 2 vid 0x04E8 pid 0x3441
<6>usbcore: registered new interface driver usblp

So it seems like it created the usblp0 device. Sadly, I don't know how to start or install the printer server.... any ideas? ipkg doesn't seem to work! Sad

BTW, using built 16785, WLAN, WAN etc. all working nicely without any problems.
j_saade25
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can the firmware be upgraded once it's installed?

I still don't see any information in the routers' database.
thebudman420
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 20:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
any support for the SR switch yet? I been hoping and waiting that this to be supported soon.

I had the bad luck of having an SR switch instead of the SB.
Hambone68
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here's another request for support for the 8366SR chipset. I have the F5D8235-4 v2110 (v2110 is listed on the sticker on the router itself, though the Belkin firmware 2.01.09 reports hardware version v2000). After updating, I still have no functionality of either the WAN or LAN ports, though wireless works just fine. Here are the steps I took:

1. Downloaded and updated to Belkin FW 2.01.09 hoping that it might support Client Bridge - no luck.
2. Downloaded dd-wrt build 16214 from the link on page 12 of this thread.
3. Did a 30/30/30 on the router.
4. Attempted to install but got an "Upgrade failed" message from the Belkin web GUI.
5. Downloaded and successfully installed original-to-dd-wrt.bin from page 4 of this thread.
6. Did another 30/30/30.
7. Tested LAN connectivity - didn't work, as expected.
8. Used DD-WRT Web GUI to upgrade to build 16214 from the file I grabbed in step 2.
9. Did another 30/30/30 and tested again - no LAN.
10. Poked around and found a more recent build 17201 at ftp://dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2011/06-14-11-r17201/Belkin-F5D8235-4_v2/
11. Downloaded and installed the update through DD-WRT's Web GUI.
12. Did yet another 30/30/30 and tested again - still no LAN.
13. Downloaded and installed F5D8235v2_webrevert from page 7 of this thread.
14. Reinstalled 2.01.09 from step 1.

Fortunately the router is back to being as functional as it can be with the Belkin firmware Smile I'd still love to see support for the SR chipset so I can use this router in my network...

I've seen other mention that there might be drivers available for the SR chipset that just need to be merged into the build and ask about the feasibility of that task, but nobody responded to it... Are there drivers around? If so, what would need to be done to integrate them into the build? I'll be happy to help out in any way I can, even if it's only being a guinea pig for an initial build supporting the chipset Smile

Thanks!

TL;DR - Tried the latest build on the F5D8235-4 v2110 but it still doesn't support the 8366SR chipset.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26, 27, 28  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 18 of 28
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: