The Peacock Thread: Part II (The rest of the story)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
YasharF2
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16    Post subject: Re: Running DD-WRT v24-sp2 (12/20/11) vpn - build 18024 Reply with quote
JohnnyO wrote:
YasharF2 wrote:
YasharF2 wrote:

I upgraded to 18024 from 14896. So far I have not had any problems.

** Has been up 8 days, 14:12 and no issues yet.

I appreciate your post. It is one thing when people say they installed a new version and it works for an hour. It is much more useful when folks post a week or two later saying the same thing. It is especially useful to see what components they are using, as you listed! Thank you. I might have the courage to try 18024 now!

Glad to be helpful Smile
Sponsor
KenF
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 19:22    Post subject: 30-30-30 - ZZ-ZZ-ZZ !!!! Reply with quote
This thread needs cleaning up!

HOW CAN IT BE USEFUL TO 14 PAGES (I didn't read them all!) JABBERING ON ABOUT THE 30-30-30 RESET?

It makes the thread virtually useless and some of you need to GET A LIFE!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 Display posts from previous:    Page 15 of 15
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: