Original Firmware buffalo WBMR-HP-G300H

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Adagis
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 13:24    Post subject: WBMR-HP-G300H Annex A Firmware Reply with quote
I've had a number of requests for this firmware, so please find it attached.

However note the following:

1. I have NOT tested this firmware in any way.
2. I can NOT guarantee that this firmware is the correct one for the WBMR-HP-G300H or for your particular router (although they were copied from a WBMR-HP-G300H).
3. I take NO responsibility if you brick your router with this firmware.

As I stated in my last post, I found these two BIN files in a folder entitled "firmware" on my router. As this is my only router, I haven't taken the jump to DD-WRT (All I want is firmware that will do NAT hairpinning!), so am perfectly happy to use you as guinea pigs.

Let us know if either one of these BINs restores your Buffalo firmware, or conversely if it bricks your router!
Sponsor
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 14:16    Post subject: Re: WBMR-HP-G300H Annex A Firmware Reply with quote
Adagis wrote:

That can't possibly be a complete firmware, size is way too small, I believe it is only the ADSL part for the modem chip.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
That is only adsl firmware to init adsl part, you need to make backup of mtdblockx and post that here.
iodadi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 15:54    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote
Hi, I'm an owner of a Buffalo Router with official firmware. I can post it, but I don't know how do the backup firmware. What does it mean "make backup of mtdblockx".
Thanks
darwin2
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, you need a serial cable to do this and a TTL converter
http://www.virtualvillage.de/usb2-0-an-ttl-uart-6-pin-konverter-seriell-bu2001-020.html
Adagis
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:37    Post subject: Re: WBMR-HP-G300H Annex A Firmware Reply with quote
LOM wrote:
Adagis wrote:

That can't possibly be a complete firmware, size is way too small, I believe it is only the ADSL part for the modem chip.

Yes, I had my suspicions when I compared it to the DDWRT bin. When I first posted, I said that I thought it was too small - another reason for being hesitant to post it up.

Can we not backup straight to a USB stick plugged into the back of the router? I presume we need to run the copy in a particular way to retain the security settings and links. It's been a while since I've had to use Linux CLI in anger Smile
zczachor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:16    Post subject: Re: Original Firmware buffalo WBMR-HP-G300H Reply with quote
tamerhabib wrote:
i need the original firmware since the upnp of dd-wrt doesn't work with PlayStation for buffalo WBMR-HP-G300H

http://www.buffalo-asia.com/cgi-bin/support/download.cgi?country=sg&to=wbmr_hp_g300h
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: