Urgent - Problem configuration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Carlo70
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:52    Post subject: Urgent - Problem configuration Reply with quote
Hello everyone,
I apologize for my long post, but I urgently need to fix the network of my office: I can not work anymore.
About 4-5 years I had configured my network and has always worked until yesterday.
Yesterday, the configuration of the dd-wrt has completely reset and now can not remember the correct parameters and do not find the *. Bin with the configuration.

Below I explain my needs:
- I have a LINKSYS WAG54GS device with integrated ADSL modem
- I have a router ASUS WL-500G Premium V2 with Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (07/21/09) mini-usb
- I need all 3 pc is connected to the Internet
- I need access to the configuration of the ASUS router remotely (ie from another network in another office), to use WOL, which allows me to remotely turn on a computer on my network and then use it to access remote.

Below is my current configuration:
- LINKSYS WAG54GS device is set as "Pure Bridge Mode" and is connected to the telephone network (IP address: 192.168.0.1 - submask 255.255.255.0)
- LINKSYS WAG54GS device (IP address: 192.168.1.1 - submask 255.255.255.0) is connected with a network cable to the WAN port of the ASUS router.
- I attach two screenshots with the configuration of the ASUS router.
- All PCs are configured with static IP address (I need to use WOL): 192.168.1.X, submask: 255.255.255.0

PROBLEM
The computer seems to see the internet (see ScreenSetup3.PNG), but internet does not work or at times is very slow, almost unusable.

Do you have any advice for me? accept any solution!

ScreenSetup3.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  16.36 KB
 Viewed:  1508 Time(s)

ScreenSetup3.PNG

ScreenSetup2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.13 KB

ScreenSetup2.PNG

ScreenSetup1.PNG
 Description:
configuration
 Filesize:  27.99 KB

ScreenSetup1.PNG

Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: