Reset button does NOTHING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
leaded
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 22:43    Post subject: Reset button does NOTHING Reply with quote
I'm trying to restore my Fonera to factory settings by holding down the reset button for at least 30 seconds but nothing is happening. I tried to set up my Fonera to WDS with my WRT54G v6 and it didn't work. Resetting doesn't do anything. I've tried holding down the button as soon as it gets power but it doesn't do anything. I don't think that setting up WDS would brick the thing, so why can't I get it to reset? I don't have a serial mod (I did the software flash with a crossover cable) so I'd like to avoid needing to de-brick it. It shouldn't be bricked, so what should I do?

thanks...
Sponsor
pepsi_max2k
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 0:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
did you try holding it for ~75 secs? the wan light will start to flash when it's reset.
leaded
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
I thought so, but maybe I counted too fast. I didn't know the wireless light would light up. I'll give it a shot- thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: