I cannot log into user interface after flashing with dd-wrt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
cvwong
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:39    Post subject: I cannot log into user interface after flashing with dd-wrt Reply with quote
Hi there

I have a dir 615 E4 and after flashing it with dd-wrt firmware, the page show me that the modem is being programmed and I was asked to wait. Suddenly there s a blackout. Since then I can never log into it again. No wifi is broadcast and it's just like dead

After that I read a few forum and I did what is mentioned in those forum such as hard reset 30,30,30. I also tried to enter the crash recovery page, emergency room but it seem nothing was done. I set fix computer ip 192.168.0.2 and gateway 192.168.0.1 then I ping it and this time I got reply from it but still i cannot enter the user interface.

Can any modem doctor help me to revive it back and please explain it clearly as I'm new to this modem firmware stuff. thank you

calvert
Sponsor
hydrouk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, DD-WRT uses 192.168.1.1 as per standard, your previous config would of been wiped during the flash.
joecop67
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
deleted

Last edited by joecop67 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 20:36; edited 1 time in total
cvwong
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks guys. I'll try them out as soon as possible as I'm having exam these few days

Once it works I will write here if nothing happen I will write here too

Thanks
cvwong
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi guys

I returned it as it is still under warranty. Thanks for your answer and I did learn somethings here

thanks
calvert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: