[New build] 06-08-12-r19342

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
buddee
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 7371
Location: Little Rock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
AFAIK, Not possible.
_________________
Wireless N Config | Linking Routers | DD-WRT Wiki | DD-WRT Builds | Peacock - Broadcom FAQ

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Sponsor
vladomkd
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51    Post subject: r19342 on wndr3700v2 Reply with quote
i have installed build r19342 on my netgear wndr3700v2. the button for toggling on/off of the antennas still doesn't work!

also, for some reason i'm now unable to connect to the 5G network using my laptop. other than that, the build seems to be working fine for now!
TheRedeemer
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 21 Apr 2010
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:22    Post subject: Agreed. r19342 breaks wireless in E2100L Reply with quote
Got the same results as jimfree back on pg1 of the thread.

Tried r19342 on two E2100L 's. Wireless radio showed as off, and mac address went to 00:00:00:00:00:00.

Went back to r18777 for the time being.
mntbighker
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 19 Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Location: Silicon Valley

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aveyer wrote:
After 11 days uptime on my WZR-HP-G300NH V1, wireless seems to have slowed to a crawl, which is the first time I've ever experienced this. Will watch it for a while before I reboot it.
Same here. I have 65% signal quality 10 feet away and Tx/Rx rates are dropping from 130M to 5M and staying there for hours. I also have to power cycle every time I do any settings change to get the WiFi signal back.
_________________
WZR-HP-G300NH - DD-WRT v24-sp2 (12/18/10) std - build 15962
monty_burns_007
DD-WRT User


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 63

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:05    Post subject: OpenVPN not working anymore on this release Reply with quote
i flashed this version (19342) on my TPLINK 1043ND. (1.Cool
Wifi seems more stable. (less dropouts)
Disabled "Use DNSMasq for DHCP" and reduced Wifi power from 20 to 18 db.
Don't know if that was the previous long time bug however.

But now my OpenVPN isn't working anymore :
until 18777 OpenVPN was working fine.

OpenVPN get's fully connected, but when i try to ping a local IP adress (at home) from my remote location I don't get an answer : even the router local ip adress isn't reachable anymore.
With r18777, when I am connected I can just type my local router IP to reach for ex. the web interface.

Anyone with the same problem ? OpenVPN log doesn't give any errors.

Really dissapointed that 1 problem is fixed and more new problems are introduced.
buddee
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 7371
Location: Little Rock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
mntbighker wrote:
Aveyer wrote:
After 11 days uptime on my WZR-HP-G300NH V1, wireless seems to have slowed to a crawl, which is the first time I've ever experienced this. Will watch it for a while before I reboot it.
Same here. I have 65% signal quality 10 feet away and Tx/Rx rates are dropping from 130M to 5M and staying there for hours. I also have to power cycle every time I do any settings change to get the WiFi signal back.


Yes, but as Aveyer responded back, come to find out that it was more of a user/device error regarding the Samsung Galaxy. I use both wzr-hp-g300nh and wzr-hp-ag300h and this has been a great build so far - and contrary to what you are saying here, i have much better wireless with this build than when i used 18777, with 18777 it always fluxed back and forth and i never really could get a 300mbps link, now i get the 300mbps link with no fluxes. i'd re-check your config and settings.

_________________
Wireless N Config | Linking Routers | DD-WRT Wiki | DD-WRT Builds | Peacock - Broadcom FAQ

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
Aveyer
DD-WRT User


Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
buddee wrote:
mntbighker wrote:
Aveyer wrote:
After 11 days uptime on my WZR-HP-G300NH V1, wireless seems to have slowed to a crawl, which is the first time I've ever experienced this. Will watch it for a while before I reboot it.
Same here. I have 65% signal quality 10 feet away and Tx/Rx rates are dropping from 130M to 5M and staying there for hours. I also have to power cycle every time I do any settings change to get the WiFi signal back.


Yes, but as Aveyer responded back, come to find out that it was more of a user/device error regarding the Samsung Galaxy. I use both wzr-hp-g300nh and wzr-hp-ag300h and this has been a great build so far - and contrary to what you are saying here, i have much better wireless with this build than when i used 18777, with 18777 it always fluxed back and forth and i never really could get a 300mbps link, now i get the 300mbps link with no fluxes. i'd re-check your config and settings.


And enable RTS/CTS Protection and RTS Threshold, everything has been fine here since.

_________________
WZR-HP-G300NH [B0 B0]
WHR-G300N V1 (Ralink)
sharkriver
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 29 Jun 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:52    Post subject: Re: [New build] 06-08-12-r19342 Reply with quote
MaKCuMyC wrote:
ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2012/06-08-12-r19342/

tl-wr1043: web upgrade from 19327 was successful.


What firmware are you running? I have 1.0.0.34 . Will that work with this ddwrt version (19342)?
silver_james
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
In TP-Link TL-WR741ND v1 SES / AOSS / EZ-SETUP / WPS Button turning off radio & turn radio off at boot functions doesn't work.
The WPS LED blinks when I press 1 second the WPS button but nothing happens.

I've done http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Broadcom_detection (just for try something)and the results is:

gpio 0:
pressed = 00
unpressed = 01
RalphMalph
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 29 Dec 2011
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
Now running a couple of weeks with this latest firmware version.

My conclusion.
Wifi is much more stable
PPTP-server not working
An when i download at full-speed from internet (40mbit) and i copy from one pc to a NAS at 9MBps then after a while the router stops completely and i have to unplug and replug the power.

Since wifi is most important for me, i will stick to this, but happy? hmmm, not really. Need actually vpn for my work
sharkriver
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 29 Jun 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 20:39    Post subject: Port Forwarding not working on 18777 Reply with quote
I have run the same configuration on both v18777 on a Netgear n600-wndr3800 and v13064 on a wrt54gl. Port forwarding works find on 13064 and not on 18777. Here is the output from the n600 iptables.

Any ideas? is the netgear wndr3800 not supported with dd-wrt? if not, I'm moving onto another router fast!
buddee
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 7371
Location: Little Rock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06    Post subject: Re: Port Forwarding not working on 18777 Reply with quote
sharkriver wrote:
I have run the same configuration on both v18777 on a Netgear n600-wndr3800 and v13064 on a wrt54gl. Port forwarding works find on 13064 and not on 18777. Here is the output from the n600 iptables.

Any ideas? is the netgear wndr3800 not supported with dd-wrt? if not, I'm moving onto another router fast!


Port fowarding works fine, and the WNDR3800 is dd-wrt supported, but what i don't understand is why you posted info from 18777 into the 19342 thread?

_________________
Wireless N Config | Linking Routers | DD-WRT Wiki | DD-WRT Builds | Peacock - Broadcom FAQ

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
bluedream
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
I cannot install both v19342 and v19327 standard version on WRT150N with version v18777 standard.
But mini version works. Strange.
vid
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
SFTP appears to be broken in this build. I'm running it on a TP-LINK 1043ND.

Code:
$ sftp root@192.168.1.1
Connecting to 192.168.1.1...
DD-WRT v24-sp2 std (c) 2012 NewMedia-NET GmbH
Release: 06/08/12 (SVN revision: 19342)
root@192.168.1.1's password:
sh: /usr/libexec/sftp-server: not found
Connection closed
wallacefung
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 18:07    Post subject: Re: [New build] 06-08-12-r19342 Reply with quote
MaKCuMyC wrote:
ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2012/06-08-12-r19342/

tl-wr1043: web upgrade from 19327 was successful.


Yes, success but VPN is not functioning. Crying or Very sad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 8 of 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum