D-Link Dir825 LED light issue and wireless (ath1 5ghz) issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
adwsenior
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 21:16    Post subject: D-Link Dir825 LED light issue and wireless (ath1 5ghz) issue Reply with quote
I have a D-Link Dir825 (Atheros AR7161 rev 2) flashed with the latest version firmaware. DD-WRT v24-sp2 (07/20/12) std - build 19519

I have to VLANs as AP's setup and running fine.I do want to know if the VLANs should be bridged or set to default first, but beyond that I need help with the following problems:::::

First problem with the latest build that I found was the wireless interface 5ghz (AP) doesnt broadcast. I think it works tho, havent connected to it yet but I would like to see it broadcasting if its set to do so.

The second problem Im having is that the 2.4ghz wireless LED light constantly blinks. Even when there are no clients on it, it still shows bandwith that is constantly coming in, roughly 30-60 kbps(in).Dont know if its because of the VLANs or not.

Channel shows unknown on the wireless status
screen. I read a little about this earlier but it happens even when its on auto or not. Just checked.

Last, the active clients host name is not resolving. It shows a * as host name. Only one that shows the host name is my pc.
If someone could please shed some light on these problems I would appreciate it. Dont really no if they are bugs or if its the way Im set up with the VLANs, but I ndont remember reading anything saying that VLANs will cause these problems so please help a brother out.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: