Airlink AR690W Switch not working.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
mfackler@sc.rr.com
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 0:22    Post subject: Airlink AR690W Switch not working. Reply with quote
I have checked the supported devices page and it listed using v24 Pre sp2 - build 15695 Where do you get this? I downloaded the webflash bin from the router database and the switch in the router don't work. Check all the old post and looks like some one came up with a fix but i cant find the files needed. Please help. Thanks
Sponsor
PeteBest
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
ftp://dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/

Browse through there to find the SVN revision you want and flash that. Anything newer than 15695 should work. Have a look through the forums and see if any other users are recommending a good stable build for this router.

15778 seems good on my ralink based D-link dir-615 but it does have a different model chipset, so YMMV
PeteBest
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Also, have a read through of http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=72848 might save you a bit of frustration!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: