Deleted flash - Tenda W307R v2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
drmarem
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 18:36    Post subject: Deleted flash - Tenda W307R v2.0 Reply with quote
Hello everybody, i'm new on this forum and I need help. I have a Tenda W307R v2.0 router and I have somehow deleted all flash content, it all started when I've upgraded it with wrong firmware and my router didn't won't to boot anymore. I connected the serial cable and in hyperterminal saw that Boot Loops, also there was some options with numbers, I press number 4 and there was a command line, so I typed help and there was some "erase all" option !!!!! After I erase all there was no boot anymore, when I connect power to router, in hyperterminal, nothing happens, just blank ! There is no JTAG connector or pins on a board, the flash chip is KH29LV320C. What can I do now, is there anyway to fix this ? If anybody can help me I'll be very grateful.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: