DIR 300 Rev. B1 trying to connect with wire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
kc73837
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 21:15    Post subject: DIR 300 Rev. B1 trying to connect with wire Reply with quote
Hey guys,

I have a dir-300 B1 Rev.B1 with DDWRT firmware updated. I'm trying to use the router as a repeater so I can expand my internet connection. But I have tried searching everywhere but most tutorials are for client bridge or repeater bridge which is to connect two routers wireless. Atleast that's what I got from reading the tutorials.

I'm trying to connect my primary router to the dir-300 wired, and connect 2 additional computers with dir-300 through cables. Can somebody please point me to towards the right direction?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsor
ninekit
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
wireless, basic settings to AP mode
setup, basic setup to disable DHCP server and thats it.
jurismv
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
1.Setup - WAN Connection Type Automatic Configuration DHCP; Router Local IP Address 192.168.3.1; DHCP Server Enable - Apply
2.Wireless - Basic Settings Wireless Mode Repeater; Wireless Network Name (1st router wifi name) - Save - Virtual Interfaces Wireless Network Name (2nd wifi name) - Save - Wireless Security - Apply - Reboot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: