WRT300N wireless speed issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
phonos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:40    Post subject: WRT300N wireless speed issues Reply with quote
Hello, I have a WRT300N ver 1. I couldn't get the original firmware to give me anything better than 65Mbps so I upgraded to the v24 preSP2 [Beta] Build 14896. Did all the peacock stuff, it came up and seems to work great but even if I force it to Wireless N only it will still only broadcast 65Mbps. I tried turning off firewall, it’s in AP mode, I have put it on 40 MHz channel width, security is WPA2 Personal and AES, if I go to advance settings I can change the MIMO - Transmission Fixed Rate from Auto to anything else (up to 270 Mbps) but once I hit Save or Apply Settings it goes back to Auto and the 65Mbps rate. I've done the 30-30-30 again, had it reset to defaults from web gui and just unplug power and wait. That did not help. I'm not an expert here but after searching the forums and trying some things I'm not having any luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor
feliciano
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 0:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
wpa2 aes + short preamble protection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: